5 Internet Marketing Goals to Do Before the New Year
The year is quickly coming to a close. Time flies when the holiday season gets into full swing. There is still time to improve your online marketing, though, so you can start 2013 off well.
Here are five tips to get you started:
- Create a website, or update and refresh your current site.
- Setup accounts on social media like Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn, and interact through them to continue to grow your network.
- Use practice management software to help track clients and referrals.
- Build a mobile website for your law firm .
- Check to make sure your firm is on Google,Yahoo! and Bing Local so people in your area looking for a lawyer are better able to find your law firm.
Online marketing takes time, and doing these five things now will help your law firm online marketing stay a step ahead of the competition.