Do Potential Clients Trust Your Website?
I’ve been talking about mobile websites, why your firm needs a mobile website and the importance of keeping them simple. Another thing to keep in mind is trust. There are many law firm websites out there that look nice and professional, but clients aren’t looking for nice and professional. They’re looking for a local lawyer with whom they feel comfortable and trust.
Potential clients ask themselves a series of questions when considering hiring a lawyer. Your website needs to address them, and it also needs to provide useful insight into the problems you solve.
So consider the following while reviewing your website:
- Is this lawyer for real? Authenticity
- Is he telling me the truth? Believability
- Is he knowledgeable? Credibility
- Is he right for me? Feasibility of relationship
- Is he listening or just peddling? Customized solutions
- Overall can he be relied on? Safety
- Do I understand enough about what he’s going to do for me? Comfort
- Am I making the best choice vs choices? Superiority